Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weight Loss Dieting Plan

Every other month a new dieting plan comes out, with its share of admirers and critics. Those who feel overweight are getting tired of going on one diet and then another having little or no results.  It appears that the human body at first answer to new diets and one even begin to lose weight. However we soon seem to reach a stagnant point in which the level of weight loss we want is not achieved. With a lot of people praying that a magic drug be unveiled, the best diet for weight loss might actually be a common sense approach.

The fundamental aim of dieting is to remove high calorie foods so that you will burn up more calories in a day than what you take in. to achieve this there has been the south beach diet, the atkins diet the blood group diet to mention but few. The truth is that if you eat less than 1200 calories per day. Then your body acts in response and goes into starvation-survival mode. This means that you stay the unchanged instead of shedding weight. This is because you body adjusts to a lower intake of calories.

We have dieters who go along the zone diet and schedule their meals down to the group of carbohydrate, fat and protein. The feared carbs are around 40% of the intake per day and the remaining 60% is shared between fats and proteins. A lot of these diets try to change your metabolism so that you quickly lose weight. Also many people on diets have realised that a severe drop in calorie intake makes one hungry which in turn bounce back with improper snacking and bingeing.

The truth is that there is no excellent weigh loss diet outlay waiting to be unveiled. To lose weight, you need to manage three things; diet, exercise and the motivation. If you want to succeed at losing weight, these three are equally significant so as to get the balance just right. The best way to keep it off is to take it easy and lose weight gradually. Cultivate eating habits and stay with them. There are a lot of well thought out food choices are available. Do your shopping innovatively. Look carefully at labels so as to be sure of what you are putting into your mouth. Without doubt you will eat less whenever you feel full. The best way to do this is to increase the level of fiber in your food and take a lot of water. It is as simple as that.

Subsequently, you need to work out regularly. There is no short cut to it. You just need to have a timetable for it. Once more you need to be creative so that you do not get bored. It will be a wise decision if you start gradually.

Lastly, you need motivation which sustains both diet and exercise. It gives you the needed push to sustain the lifestyle in the long run.


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home