Sunday, May 1, 2011

New Weight Loss Product

There is a new weight loss product that was discovered many years ago. It is your brain. It was posted on a business forum and someone applied the knowledge and testified to its effectiveness not long after.

It would be a pleasure if some other people also apply it and see how effective it can be.

This is how to apply it to your weight loss quest. When you are about to sleep, you say your goal out several times. For instance, if you want to lower your weight until you are just 150 pounds, you should say “150 pounds” several times before you sleep. You can wake up with statements like “I weigh 150pounds in divine order” or you can say something similar. The whole idea is to key your goal into your subconscious. When your brain accepts the goal, it would forcefully guide your actions towards your goal. It would also act as a source of motivation for you. The implication is that when your mind accepts your goal, your regular exercises and eating the right kinds of foods would be done on reflexes. It won’t require any effort at all.


You may be wondering why you should take my words on weight loss programs. Well, I can assure you that I also practice what I preach. My pictures are all over my website. Most of those pictures were taken within the last 24 months. Check my pictures and let my weight speak for me. I am healthy, slim, trim and physically fit. I actually look 20 years younger than my age. It would interest you to know that I have been like that for most of my life. I am from a fat family, but look at me, I am nowhere near fat. But it does not mean that I can’t become fat again. I know I have the tendency. If I stop my regular exercise and start eating unhealthy foods, I’ll become fat in no time. That can never happen because my mind would work against it. My weight maintaining habit has been keyed into my subconscious so much that a regular exercise has become an addiction to me. My mind somehow controls my metabolic activities in a way that if I eat some foods that have a high fat content, my body would burn all the fats on its own. The technique is called “Automatic Pilot”. Do you think it won’t work for you? Why not give it a shot? You have nothing to lose.


The whole idea is to pre-condition your mind towards the end point.  It would motivate and guide you towards the right foods, regular exercises and most importantly, towards your main weight loss goal.  But you have to send the right picture and the right signal to your mind.

This technique is not meant to replace your weight loss program at all. Rather, it makes it easy for your body to adjust to the plan. This is because your actions reflect what is on your mind and when same actions are taken repeatedly, they become a habit. When your subconscious mind accepts your healthy lifestyle, your healthy habits would be like a normal habit to you.  

When your imagination and your will are not in agreement, you imagination will eventually subdue your will. The imagination is much more powerful than the will power. This is just a universal law.  That is how the mind works.  That is why the best way to make someone take a particular action is to work on his mind.  Once the mind accepts the weight loss goal, it would stimulate your appetite for only healthy food and turn it off towards unhealthy ones no matter how attractive their aroma is. It would also guide you towards the right exercise. You may not need any trainer to be able to differentiate beneficial routines from mythical ones.  Your mind would always germinate the thought seed planted in it. The idea of an aircraft was first planted into someone’s mind before it became a reality. Never underestimate the power of the human mind.

The greatest exercise for the right metabolism is walking fast for a long distance.  Walking fast over a couple of miles is okay but you can make the distance longer if possible. Weight lifting is very beneficial too. It substitutes fats with muscles and it enhances proper functioning of the heart. We all need the exercise. So, start the fast walking exercise as soon as you can, because the results would be fantastic.

You have to send a realistic goal to your mind if you want it to accept the goal. For instance, if you weigh 200 pounds and you are planning to go down to 140, it is a very big gap and may be difficult for your mind to accept it. So you are advised to break it into two or three for your mind. You can key 170 pounds into you subconscious initially and when that is achieved, you now key in 140 pounds which is your main destination. This would make your subconscious work better.

It is important for you to note that most realistic information given to your mind would yield the greatest result within the smallest time frame.  This does not work for weight loss alone. Rather, it works for other purposes. You can apply to all your endeavors in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home