Thursday, March 24, 2011

How to Lose That Belly Fat

You may have been working out for some months and realize that you are unable to work up a sweat like you used to when you first started. Well, I’m also passing through the same thing and even worse; my belly fat is coming back! What's wrong? I discovered that for the 30 minutes of work out I was doing every single day is not sufficient due to the fact I have reached a "plateau" in my work out routine. Now, I am trying to work out "daily" for 30 minutes and yet I’m adding weight instead of resulting in weight loss even though I’m following my doctor’s advice.

Also, I discovered that several kinds of foods that I considered to be ideal for me may really not be. We are aware that research have shown that consuming excess sugar daily can and does result in increase in your blood sugar level which has severe health consequences. The obvious foods are chocolates, candies, donuts and off course ice cream; a few of my best foods. Now I am beginning to realize that foods like whole wheat bread, pastas, cereals, certain muffins, low fat salad dressings and even orange juice are not so good after all. The reason is because when these are consumed, the body converts these foods to sugar too! You may assume that this is normal and that the body uses these food calories well. Nonetheless, if you are also consuming candies and their likes, the sugar from these are deposited directly to the blood stream and may be tipping you over the boundary which causes insulin to be let loosed. Now, this is what then transforms the sugar in your blood into FAT reserves. Consequently, the foods you eat which your body turns into sugar just add to the fat reserve in and around your belly.

As a precaution, the initial action I’m taking is to stay away from obvious sugars; candies and their likes. I have discovered foods which are good and ideal for weight loss; like breads made from sprouted grains, certain grass like millet and quinoa, even sweet potatoes with a little bit of real butter. I would not use any margarine if I do not know it ingredient and I would advice that you do the same. Butter is good for you “real butter” in controlled quantity though as is whole eggs and olive oil. Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables and drink not less than eight regular glasses of water daily; that’s kind of a hard one for me.

Finally, your blood sugar level has to stay in the normal range and not jump to a high level as a result of excess sugar. It isn’t good for it to be low either, which make you feel hungry. Eating the right foods will keep your blood sugar level at the best levels and you will lose that belly fat in no time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home